Every great business starts somewhere. Before you take on a bigger stage, it is important that you also strengthen your roots and stabilize yourself on safe ground. Thus, the best way to scale your business is to first dominate local markets! In other words, you will need Local SEO.
For newer businesses, especially companies existing in the e-commerce space, we always recommend starting with a local strategy – particularly a local SEO campaign. What does this entail?
- Targeting long-tail keywords that are specific and clear about locations, an example of which is “DUI lawyers in Long Island.”
- Putting out content that is more appealing to local audiences.
- Building link networks with companies from the same local space
- Getting your business in local listings and online yellow pages
- Adding location tags to published posts on the internet including social media.
There are many ways to target audiences locally so the first thing you must figure out is which specific areas you would want to focus on. Are you planning a small-scale campaign first before moving on to a city-wide or state-wide approach? If so, where do you begin? What time frame are you giving yourself for this campaign?
These are all tough questions but questions that need to be answered, nonetheless. So, if you don’t want to bother yourself trying to figure all these things out and learning how local SEO works from scratch, we are here to help.
Our team of local SEO experts has worked with various brands and businesses to get their names on the top pages of Google search. They understand the nuances that come with implementing a local SEO strategy and can easily take the lead in running a successful SEO campaign for your biz. With over 11 years of real, hands-on experience working with top-tier businesses, trust that they know exactly what they are doing!